The MobilePro is a welding fume extractor for professional welders that need a flexible solution.
Portable extractors, such as the PHV are used to remove welding fumes from the source. The PHV can be used anywhere, even in remote locations inaccessible to ordinary extraction arms or mobile units. Available as a mobile or wall-mounted unit.
Ease of use
The integrated automatic start/stop device makes it easy to operate a PHV unit. The unit turns on automatically, as soon as welding starts and turns off automatically as soon as the welding activities stop. This user-friendly feature guarantees its effectiveness in removing welding fumes, reduces the sound levels and saves energy.
How does the portable extractor work
The PHV unit extracts the welding fumes at the source, near the welding process. Separation and filtration takes place in five steps and ensures a filtration efficiency of almost 100%*.
- The tangential inlet starts with the cyclonic separation of the larger particles.
- Two spark arresters prevent sparks from reaching the filter cartridge. A removable/cleanable aluminium pre filter captures the larger particles while the integrated spark arrester captures the finer particles.
- The Dura-H main filter cartridge has a surface of 12 m2,resulting in a long filter lifespan and a consistent high filtration thanks to the alternately sealed channel technology.
- The optional activated carbon filter (FAC -HV) neutralises unpleasant smells.
- The final HEPA* filter guarantees the high filtration efficiency. The HEPA filter makes the PHV suitable for stainless steel welding fume applications and is fitted as standard.