- Ideal for bench work and smaller working areas. Perfect for soldering, lab or dust applications
- Clear-thru, totally free from internal mechanism
- Reach of 1 m-1.5 m
The MiniMan-75 is ideal for workshops with little dust. The MiniMan provides efficiency and versatility in a class all of its own, free from internal mechanisms, but easily operated and fully flexible. Low air volumes effectively extract soldering fumes, vapors, and solvents, and the uninterrupted airflow captures coarse dust with high air velocity.
Capturing directly at the source is an efficient way to help you avoid the risks associated with toxic welding fumes. The extraction arms are available in various working reaches and can be used on extension booms if extra reach is needed or mounted on rails for virtually unlimited reach.
The MiniMan-75 is perfect for all types of smaller dust and fume applications. Totally free from internal mechanisms, yet easily operated and fully flexible, the MiniMan provides efficiency and versatility in a class by itself. Soldering fumes, vapors and solvents are effectively extracted at low air volumes and the uninterrupted airflow allows for high air velocity, capturing coarse dust.
- Clear-thru design allows for maximum air velocity, low pressure drop, low noise level and low energy cost
- Reach above mounting height offers maximum reach
- Supplied fully assembled saves installation time
- Exterior joints allow for ease of adjustment, smooth operation and ease of service
- 360 degree rotation
- Also available in white
- Lab fumes
- Small dust collection operations