A Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) system is an engineering control measure designed to reduce employee exposure to airborne contaminants in the workplace by capturing the emission at source and transporting it to a safe emission point or a filter/scrubber.
The emphasis on health and safety in the workplace has never been greater, with business owners now taking extra steps to ensure they can provide a workplace that is safe for their employees and free from risks.
- Evaporative Cooling Solutions from LEV Engineering 16th June 2022
- LEV Servicing: What is it and what are the benefits? 19th April 2022
- How does our ‘Push-Pull System’ work? 16th March 2022
- All you need to know about LEV legislation 16th February 2022
- Welding fumes: protecting your workforce 2nd February 2022