A Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) system offers a form of protection from these contaminants by transporting them away from the workers’ breathing zone. A LEV system works by capturing, and containing airborne contaminants such as dust, fumes, and vapours so that workers are not exposed to them.
- Evaporative Cooling Solutions from LEV Engineering 16th June 2022
- LEV Servicing: What is it and what are the benefits? 19th April 2022
- How does our ‘Push-Pull System’ work? 16th March 2022
- All you need to know about LEV legislation 16th February 2022
- Welding fumes: protecting your workforce 2nd February 2022