LEV Engineering have installed a Plymovent dust extraction system at a client in Market Harborough. The system consists of 4 articulated capture hoods. The 7.5kw acoustically enclosed fan is controlled with a pressure sensor in the ductwork. The work was completed over two weekends in September.
Plymovent Dust Extraction System
- Evaporative Cooling Solutions from LEV Engineering 16th June 2022
- LEV Servicing: What is it and what are the benefits? 19th April 2022
- How does our ‘Push-Pull System’ work? 16th March 2022
- All you need to know about LEV legislation 16th February 2022
- Welding fumes: protecting your workforce 2nd February 2022