LEV Engineering have installed a Plymovent dust extraction system at a client in Market Harborough. The system consists of 4 articulated capture hoods. The 7.5kw acoustically enclosed fan is controlled with a pressure sensor in the ductwork. The work was completed over two weekends in September.
Plymovent Dust Extraction System
8th October 2018
- What is dust, and do I need a system to remove it? 5th January 2022
- How can dust in the workplace harm workers’ health? 21st December 2021
- A breakdown of an LEV system 11th November 2021
- Our new Mechanical Services division 17th September 2021
- Where can you find out about exposure limits for workers? 31st August 2021