Our new Mechanical Services division
We have all the relevant accreditations under our belt to prove that we are what we say we are, bodies such as Avetta & Safe Contractor. We also have a wide range of experience in the maintenance of plant and process machinery in manufacturing facilities for building products, such as bricks, cement, plaster board, tiles, sand and gravel works etc. we also have extensive knowledge of Iron foundries, Steelworks, sinter plants and associated equipment.
So why this sector for our business?
We aim to make our processes as convenient and straightforward as possible, which is the purpose of this new change. We will have procedures in place that are specifically tailored to the needs of the mechanical systems required for your business to succeed.
What Mechanical Services are we offering?
- Time-served, skilled engineers to assist you with all of your mechanical engineering problems.
- Whatever your mechanical requirements, we can create solutions to meet your specific needs, providing expert engineers to deliver these solutions. Whether it be planned schedules, shift and holiday cover, plant and machinery installations and refurbishment.
All of our engineers have extensive experience in maintaining plant and machinery in the following construction materials engineering industries:
- Gypsum mines and processing plants
- Plasterboard manufacturing
- Tiles and roofing materials
- Sand and gravel processing
- Cement works
What are the benefits of our mechanical services?
- Smoother, more reliable operation – by keeping your systems well-maintained, properly adjusted and clean, your equipment will suffer more minor wear and tear, allowing it to operate more reliably and efficiently. This could result in a reduction in repair bills and energy usage, and less downtime, enabling smoother processes all around.
- Reduced energy costs – systems that are well looked after will be able to do the job with less effort, resulting in lower energy consumption and reduced costs.
- Fewer maintenance calls – with regular upkeep, unnecessary damage can be prevented, and potential problems can be corrected before they cause potentially disastrous malfunctions. This reduces the number of emergency service calls your business makes – not only saving time but also money.
- Increased productivity – by having equipment operating correctly and employees that are comfortable, your business can maintain high levels of productivity, potentially increasing your profits.
- Appropriate scheduling – a maintenance agreement provides consistent, reliable maintenance services according to the unique needs of each piece of equipment needed within your business, taking the hassle of tracking maintenance requirements and scheduling appointments away from you.